The Iga Clan is an ancient ninja dog clan led by Akame. In Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, the Iga Clan is in the midst of an intense fued with the Koga Clan led by Kurojaki, who is also the father of Tesshin. When Ben's platoon arrives in Iga territory, the Koga dogs trick the Igas into thinking that Ben and the others are Kogas. This causes the Igas to attack Ben's platoon where they kidnap Smith and lure the others to their base where they are poisoned by Akame. Akame soon realizes that he accidently hurt the wrong people and he and the other Igas cure them even though Ben is left with damaged eyesight. After the battle with the Koga Clan, Akame and several other Igas accompany Ben and the others and the rest of the Iga Clan are not seen again.
The Iga Clan in Ginga Densetsu Akame Edit
Iga Ninjas were allies with Koga ninjas. In 1579, however, Koga betrayed Iga teaming Nobunaga Oda with.
Iga ninjas only the Ito family-owned ninja dogs and even then, only four adult: Ōzaru, Kotobuki, Benimaru and Kuma. At this time, the white dogs are not yet considered suitable because they stood out too much in the dark. The habit was to leave Hakutaka starve to death. Ōzaru and Kotobuki's son Hakutaka , however, was saved and it grew to legendary.
Igan ninja dogs helped their masters in battle Nobukatsu Odaa, Nobunaga Odaa and Koga ninja. Almost all Igan ganinit were killed in wars, and at the end of a search, and the rear of the mother are alive. They allied themselves Ieyasu Tokugawa.
The Iga Clan in Ginga Densetsu Weed Edit
The Iga Clan is not seen in Ginga Densetsu Weed (A good reason would be because a great majority of them were killed), even though Weed and the rest of his group go into the Koga territory to recruit Tesshin.
The Iga Clan in Ginga Densetsu Weed: OrionEdit
During the war with the Koga, Akame decides to leave a part of the Iga clan. He wanted to enable the next generation to live, making promises that would not allow the descendants to return to Iga. The newborn pups are told stories of their great leader, Akame. So when they hear that Ohu is destroyed by the eruption, the new generation, believing that Akame is dead, no longer feel compelled to keep his promise and decided to follow in the footsteps of their grandfather.
List of Iga Ninjas:Edit
- Akame - Leader of the Iga
- Itou - The former human master of the Iga ninja dogs
- Kirikaze - one of the Iga ninjas in GNG (dead in GNG, Killed by Madara)
- Jinnai - one of the Iga ninjas in GNG (dead in GNG, Killed by Madara)
- Hayato - one of the Iga ninjas in GNG (dead in GNG, suicide attack)
- Tsukikage - one of the Iga ninjas in GNG (dead in GNG, suicide attack)
- Shirozaru - Iga ninja in GDW:O
- Muu - Iga ninja in GDW:O
- Rara - Iga ninja in GDW:O
- Akame (Ganin) - One of the first Iga Dogs, lived in 1581
- Kikumaru - One of the first Iga Dogs, lived in 1581
- Takamaru - One of the first Iga Dogs, lived in 1581
- Ōzaru - The first of the Iga dogs, lived in the 1570s
- Akame (Hakutaka) - The first dog to be given the name Akame, lived in 1579.
- The Iga Clan was a real ninja clan, along with Koga.