About the sons of Kisaragi.
Here he has only two sons:
Kisaragi now has 19 sons whos part Alaskan Malamute. 5 of them died and 3 was hurt badly in the battle against the Russian Army Dogs. Few of them was in the battle against Hōgen:
- Shinsaku (not the same as in the anime)
In the anime it was 6 sons who was in the battle against Hōgen, and most anime-only characters:
- Shinsaku (not the same as in the manga)
In GDW:O these 7 sons appear:
- Shinsaku †
- Kazuki †
2 of the brothers, Shinsaku and Kazuki, died during the first half in an avalanche. Izō follows Orion. Saburō were left to defend Toshigi area together with Tesshin, while Shūsaku, Miu och Denshichi monitor in Fukushima.
Ginga: the Last Wars
In G:TLW these 5 sons appear:
- Saburō †
- In GDW there were 7 sons in the battle against Hōgen. The names were often mixed up, and varies. But the number is always the same. Therefore, it's unclear which brothers who was in the battle against Hōgen.
- In GDW the sons are often called Malamutes, even though their father is a Siberian Husky. Most likely their mother was a Malamute.
- In GDW:O there was no mixed up. As Yoshihiro Takahashi now thought about them more.